I saw this recipe on my Facebook a few weeks ago, and knew I just had to try it! I never thought cornflakes and chicken go together, but my goodness, I was SO wrong. This was one of the best things I’ve ever made… I know it’s going to become a firm favourite!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 100g plain flour
- 1 bottle of Nando’s Peri-Peri sauce
- 200g corn flakes
- Sprinkle of pepper powder
- Salt – according to taste
Add salt and pepper to plain flour and mix well in a bowl.
Crush cornflakes – I found crushing in a sandwich bag was the quickest way!
In another bowl pour half bottle Peri-Peri sauce.
Cut chicken to medium size chunks/slices.
Using tongs coat chicken in the flour.
Dip in peri-peri sauce and then in Cornflakes. Make sure all sides are covered well.
- Place on baking tray, ready for the oven!
Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 220°C.
- Serve hot and pour the other half bottle of sauce into a bowl, to enjoy with the chicken.
I promise you… the results are amazing!